domingo, 4 de noviembre de 2018

MY HERO

My hero is my mother. I think that she is one of the most important persons in my life. Without her I would not be here.

I look up to my mum because is a person who is always smiling even in the most difficult moments. One thing that I love about my mother is that she always sees the positive side of things even when I don’t see it. She is kind, brave and sometimes she worries too much about me but well is what mothers do.

She is my hero because I have never met a person who has always gone ahead and a person who never give up. A mother who has done the impossible for his daughter. And the thing that makes her a hero is the simple admiration that I have to her.

1 comentario:

PROTEST SONG

TRACY CHAPMAN - TALKIN' BOUT A REVOLUTION LYRICS:  Don't you know They're talkin' 'bout a revolution It sounds like...