miércoles, 24 de octubre de 2018

MALALA'S SPEECH

I have listened Malala's speech and I think that was so inspiring and emotional. She had the honor to speak again about what happened in her life and in the world.


She starts the speech expressing her gratitude to all the people who have helped her and were always with her. The woman mention all the letters, gives, presents, cards that the people gave to her. After she tells “today is not my day, today is the day of every woman, every boy, every girl who have raised their voice for their rights”.


Malala talks about terrorism and the accident she had with one of them. I like when she explains her problem and after she says “nothing changed in my life except this weakness, fear and hopelessness died; strength, power and courage was born”.


She says that the most important things in the world are peace, education and equality. She wants the education of every child and a lot of schools. I think that the phrase “pen is mightier than sword” is very interesting and in my opinion is true.


Finally, she ends with a very famous sentence “one child, one teacher, one pen and one book can change the world”.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

PROTEST SONG

TRACY CHAPMAN - TALKIN' BOUT A REVOLUTION LYRICS:  Don't you know They're talkin' 'bout a revolution It sounds like...