martes, 28 de mayo de 2019

THE VAMPIRE DIARIES

My favourite series is The Vampire Diaries (TVD), an American supernatural teen drama television series developed by Kevin Williamson and Julie Plec. It is based on the popular book series of the same name written by L. J. Smith. The series premiered on 2009 and it concluded on 2017, the channel that plays it is The CW. It has 8 seasons, 117 episodes and each episode is 40-44 minutes.


It is starring by Nina Dobrev (Elena), Ian Somerhalder (Damon) and Paul Wesley (Stefan). The story is set in the fictional town Mystic Falls, Virginia. This series is not a real horror series, I think that it is more drama, romantic and fantastic. It’s about vampires, witches and werewolves.  


For me is the best series because it has moments of action, horror, love, laughter… I like that every season is connected and the thing that it is very dramatic because die lot of important people. I watched the whole series and I cry a lot in all the seasons. I really liked the way that it is make and the actors.

Imagen relacionada

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

PROTEST SONG

TRACY CHAPMAN - TALKIN' BOUT A REVOLUTION LYRICS:  Don't you know They're talkin' 'bout a revolution It sounds like...