martes, 21 de mayo de 2019

EXPERIENCES

ALREADY DONE: 


  • I have been to a cruise on the  Mediterranean sea. I went with my family last winter and I visited lots of cities. It was a good experience and I spoke a lot in English but I will not do another cruise on the Mediterranean cost. 
Resultado de imagen de msc

  • I have gone with plane to Rumania. I went to visit my family and to see the center of Bucharest, the castle of Dracula and lots of funny things. 
Resultado de imagen de castillo dracula
  • I have done rhythmic gymnastics for five years. I wore a special dress with strange shoes. I danced a lot and I like this sport but when I started the highschool I stop doing this. 
Imagen relacionada

NOT YET:

  • I haven't been to New York yet. I want to go on the 31st of December and to do ice skating in Center Park. I want to visit all the important things of the city.
Resultado de imagen de campanadas ny

  • I haven't ridden an elefant yet. Last week my parents went to Bali and one of the excursions was to ride an elephant. They said that it was an amazing experience.
Resultado de imagen de montar en elefante bali
  • I haven't gone on a water scooter. It is something that I wanna do this summer and no matters where, just do it. And if it's with friend it will be better.
Resultado de imagen de ir en moto de agua

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

PROTEST SONG

TRACY CHAPMAN - TALKIN' BOUT A REVOLUTION LYRICS:  Don't you know They're talkin' 'bout a revolution It sounds like...