viernes, 19 de abril de 2019

MY CARNIVAL

In this post I will talk about carnival, specially about my own carnival and how I lived. I went to three different carnival, Sant Pere Pescador, Empuriabrava and Castelló d’Empúries.


I had good memories about Sant Pere. We started the party in the afternoon, the weather was warm, and we were dancing behind the floats. After the turn, everybody went to “centre civic” to drink hot chocolate. More or less about 21:00 we took away pizzas for dinner, and we stayed in a friend’s hotel. Next we went out to dance and have fun, it was good but the party end too early because it was cold, and we were so tired.


On Friday was in Empuriabrava, we arrived late to see the turn because my friends took a long time to prepare. There was a place to dance, but we didn’t like the music, so we stayed outside. We put our own music and it was good because we saluted a lot of people of the high school.


The last was Castelló, and there were many people. I danced a lot and my favourite part was when all the floats stopped near my house in a clearing and you could go from float to float, but it’s true that all the good things had a bad part and this was the weather because it was too cold.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

PROTEST SONG

TRACY CHAPMAN - TALKIN' BOUT A REVOLUTION LYRICS:  Don't you know They're talkin' 'bout a revolution It sounds like...