sábado, 1 de diciembre de 2018

NYC

One of the things that I would like to do is go to New York City. Is one of my biggest dreams. When I was little I remember that the the surrounding people talked about their trip in New York. I was so surprised for all the moments and places that they said. And I told myself that I will go to NYC, no matter the age, who I’m going with or the year.


The city of New York is the most populated city in the United States of America, and one of the largest in the world. I love that because I know that I will not be bored. It has lots of places, parks, monuments. I would like to walk around the Empire State Building, to see the height and how impressive it is. I know that I will take lots of photos like me and the skyscraper. I would go to Central Park, I wouldn’t go alone, with someone to talk and to spend the time. One thing I would love to do is go to Time Square and if it’s possible on 31st December. If I will have time I’ll visit all NYC like Chinatown, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and a lot of places more.


If I would love the ambient, the people and the city probably I would stay there. And how New York is near to others cities, I would like to visit them like L.A., Las Vegas, Miami, Florida…

Resultado de imagen de Empire State Building

1 comentario:

PROTEST SONG

TRACY CHAPMAN - TALKIN' BOUT A REVOLUTION LYRICS:  Don't you know They're talkin' 'bout a revolution It sounds like...