domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2018

MY CHRISTMAS MOMENTS

In this post I will talk about Christmas because this year my Christmas was a bit different. I did a lot of things, all of them with my family. I carry many special moments about these days.


The first moment is that I didn’t finish the high school because I didn’t go to the class on the 20th and 21st. But I had my marks, and I was so happy. On 19th I slept in a hotel in Barcelona and next day I took the boat, well, the cruise.


I did the cruise from 20th to 27th of December. I visited lots of important cities and now I have a lot of memories and moments. The first place was Marsella that this day we explored the boat. The second one was Genova, we went down, and we walked a lot to see all the important monuments. Next day we walked around Civitavecchia, a beautiful city that I had been there when I was 10 years old. The following place was Palermo, I love this city and probably I would live there. On the 25th, Christmas day, we made a fast visit to the island of Malta. I liked all the cathedrals and sights a lot , and this was the last stop.


I enjoyed this Christmas a lot, it was so special and different. I love travelling and visiting many things and I can say that it was a perfect holiday.


Resultado de imagen de msc meraviglia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

PROTEST SONG

TRACY CHAPMAN - TALKIN' BOUT A REVOLUTION LYRICS:  Don't you know They're talkin' 'bout a revolution It sounds like...