martes, 30 de abril de 2019

BEST ITALY PHOTO

Last month I did the 4ESO final trip, I took lots of photos and the best picture is: Image may contain: 1 person, sitting, shoes and outdoor

I think that it is the best photo because I love the place and how colourful it is.

This picture is a medium shot about me. I am in the foreground just in the middle of the photo. In the background there is a waterway surrounded by houses. All the houses are very colorful and they capture our attention. It is a colourful, peaceful and powerful picture.

The photo is taken by my friend Carla when we were walking through the alleys of Venice.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

PROTEST SONG

TRACY CHAPMAN - TALKIN' BOUT A REVOLUTION LYRICS:  Don't you know They're talkin' 'bout a revolution It sounds like...